High School Early Admission
The College offers the opportunity for qualified students who have completed their junior year of high school to apply for early acceptance to the College. All seats for high school applicants to begin their studies at the College of Nursing starting in the Fall 2014 and Fall 2015 semesters are full.
Applications will be accepted for the Fall 2019 term beginning May 15, 2016!
Please submit all required application materials between May 15 and September 10, 2016. After the September 10 deadline date, applications will not be accepted.
Number of Seats Available
The College will select ten candidates from the application pool to be admitted in each of its fall semesters.
- Assigned an academic advisor to develop a plan of study and career path
- Guaranteed a spot in the class
- Part of an elite group able to begin a path into the nursing profession
- Enrollment in the college-prep track in high school
- High school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4-point scale
- Class rank in the top 25%
- ACT score of 22 or higher
- Submit transcript once the grades and class rank have been entered following the spring semester of the junior year.
- Complete the Early Admission Application.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
Maintaining Early Admission Eligibility
- Submit the following to the College Director of Admissions:
- Official high school transcript upon completion of senior year.
- Official college transcript upon completion of each semester of college.
- Maintain a minimum college GPA of 3.0 while taking the required 59 credit hours of liberal arts and science courses at the college of their choice.
- If the college GPA of 3.0 is not maintained, the student will be removed from the early admission status and be placed in the regular admission pool.
- Student is required to attend all mandatory College meetings and remain in contact with their College of Nursing’s academic advisor between their date of acceptance and the date they begin courses at the College.
- Student must meet the College’s current admission standards related to prenursing courses.
Students that do not meet the early admission requirements or do not maintain their early admission eligibility will be removed from the early admission status and be placed in the regular admission pool.
For more information on early admissions or the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program:
- Call - (309) 655-2596 or 655-3274
- Email - email@example.com or