The College integrates technology into its curriculum to improve student learning. The Instructional Design and Technology Specialist is dedicated to assisting faculty in providing active learning opportunities for students, increasing the effectiveness of current communication channels, and supporting all faculty, staff and students in their use of technology. Some of the technology we utilize to facilitate engaged, active learning include:
- eCollege Content Management System for all courses
- i>clicker classroom response system
- Wireless classrooms for interactive group activities
- Camtasia for creation of interactive educational elements
- Simulation labs that include: SimMan and SimBaby
There are a number of tutorials available and in development to assist students, faculty, and staff in using the software and programs at the College.
For immediate technical support please contact eCollege at 1-303-873-5000. Before completing the call obtain the call ticket number and email it to email@example.com or 309-655-4121 for issue tracking and follow-up.
Questions and issues with SonisWeb should be directed to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-655-4121.