International Students Application Process
- International students must meet the same College of Nursing admission requirements as students who are educated in the United States of America.
- A College of Nursing Application for International Admission and nonrefundable $75.00 application fee must be submitted to the College by the deadlines shown below. Late applications will be deferred to the next semester. Deadlines:
September 15th of the previous year
October 30th of the previous year
February 15th of the previous year
March 30th of the previous year
- The College of Nursing will only accept international students with F-1 Student Visas as full time students into its Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program. Full time enrollment is not available in the College of Nursing’s RN to BSN or graduate programs.
- The prospective student must submit high school and official college transcripts, or its equivalent, in English (or a certified translation). The transcripts must be mailed directly to the College of Nursing from the institutions that were attended and must include the school’s seal.
- Official transcripts that are not in English must be evaluated by an official credentialing center and a copy of the evaluation must be sent by the Center directly to the College. A Course-by-Course Evaluation is required. The prospective student assumes the responsibility for providing transcript evaluation and must pay for the evaluation.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of all applicants whose native language is not English. If the Bachelor or Master Degree was earned from a school in the United States of America, the TOEFL requirement is waived. To satisfy this requirement, the prospective student must take the TOEFL with a minimum score of 550 for paper/pencil or 79 for the Internet based exam. Students who do not pass the TOEFL must confer with a representative of the Admissions Office and be considered by the Admission and Progression Committee. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- An interview is optional at the request of either the College or the applicant.
- Prospective students are required to show assured support for the two years at the College. Bank certification is required to assure that the student has the amount required for cost of attendance. If funds are from a source other than the applicant, i.e., a sponsor, the sponsor must sign the form and note amount of funding pledged. The sponsor must also provide Bank Certification which must also have original seal of the financial institution. No photocopies or fax copies will be accepted.
- Faith & Service
- Event Calendar
- Give to the College
- Maps & Directions
- Student Finance
- Student Life
- High School Early Admissions
- BSN Admission
- RN to BSN Admission
- Masters Admission
- DNP Admission
- Student at Large Application
- International Student Admission
- Prerequisite Curriculum
- Criminal Background Check
- Student Health
- Tuition and Fees
- Request Information
- Register Online
- Consumer Information